ONE CAMPAIGN JOKE !

• Subscriber

do i don't i do i don't i..........oh i really fancy getting in on this..........then again maybe not.

Arrr - go on Basher, we want to here what you have to say!happy.gif

I think there IS a place for advocacy versus aide and this was a good opportunity to remind people of that. Membership to ONE does not equate giving money to aide.

As a journalist, I think they were wrong to give out the gift baskets. I'm curious if all of those who were sent the baskets returned them? That would be my question because an ethical and transparent news organization would not accept gifts.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

basher1']do i don't i do i don't i..........oh i really fancy getting in on this..........then again maybe not.

Arrr - go on Basher, we want to here what you have to say!happy.gif

Nah i think i'll take the high road on this one and wait for something better and tastier to come along.....lol

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

basher1']do i don't i do i don't i..........oh i really fancy getting in on this..........then again maybe not.

Arrr - go on Basher, we want to here what you have to say!
happy.gif

Nah i think i'll take the high road on this one and wait for something better and tastier to come along.....lol

hope something better comes along as getting bored of the 400 threads about this at the moment!