Always takes one doodle!! read the twirps post below!!

• Subscriber

What exactly did you learn? Did you verify. Don't jump into conclusions. You see, Bono has clean clean pure spirit energy. I am telepathic Realm. I made my first connection to Bono when I was 8. I am past 45 now. Remember we must no judge anyone, thats what Christ is there fore. But, I tell you like God is my witness, Bono as the world calls him, is a humble man and I support his cause. I do not judge anyone, because it is not my nature, though I can sence negative energies when near me.  For Bono, I stick my hand on Fire and put my life on the line.

So, go easy, don't rush to judgement.

• Subscriber

with guys or girls like this its always their first (and last?) post..... goes something like this:

wake up in the morning feeling like Pdiddy
 opens the paper...
what is this, another juicy article bout that little irish bugger wiht the big attitude?
*reads it, swallows it, believes it
*rushes to pc
*googles u2 fansite
i'm gonna tell those annoying u2 fans what their beloved and adored twat did this time!!! he's such a fraud!! he's a hypocrite!!
poor, stupid fans don know cause they're on that site all day long, drooling over what he does, says, sings, wears ....

(.... ooops, he/she is right bout this, isnt he, zhiv??)

anyway: why do they all feel the need to come here and 'keep us informed'? we 're okay, really, don bother....

(does give us an opportunity to get mad and ventilate anger...) 
  • Subscriber

with guys or girls like this its always their first (and last?) post..... goes something like this:

opens the paper...
what is this, another juicy article bout that little irish bugger wiht the big attitude?
*rushes to pc
*googles u2 fansite
i'm gonna tell those annoying u2 fans what their beloved and adored twat did this time!!! he's such a fraud!! he's a hypocrite!!
poor, stupid fans don know cause they're on that site all day long, drooling over what he does, says, sings, wears ....

anyway: why do they all feel the need to come here and 'keep us informed'? we 're okay, really, don bother....

I can drool and swoon and have really perverted thoughts about that man. But I also can read and understand what bias in a newspaper is and always look at both sides of a story - but maybe it is because I love that short-arsed Irish tosser or maybe just because I have a slight bit of intelligence!

opens the paper...
*rushes to pc
*googles u2 fansite

LOL, that's about it

"Looks like 34 years is enough - the party's over, U2. You have abused your fame and conned the world, and now you've been found out. Your music isn't even that good - one can hardly hear or understand the words, lots of repetition, maybe one good line per song. But that's nothing compared to the fact that Bono used his fame and name to gather money for the poor - that never went to the poor! It just went to inflated salaries and bullshit.

Check out these articles – U2 and Bono are exposed - his sham ONE foundation simply pays high salaries - now they claim they are just an "advocacy program." What weasels. This disgusts me. Bono has conned the world with his Bone Bullshit misuing the sacred ONEness. Had he actually given the money he raised to people and programs who needed it, instead of padding his own bank account, he would have done an amazing thing. As it is, they just got caught, and this discounts any campaign for good "

YEP THEY ARE ALL c***S.........NEXT WANKER PLEASE.