my u2 voice?

barbara1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

my daughter told me tonite i have a U2-voice.....

she claims when i talk bout u2, my voice sounds different, i use this special tone. didnt notice it myself.
have any of you had a comment like this? does your voice sound different too? or do you have this special look in your eyes/special face, when you're talking bout u2?

(and i don only mean the obsessed look like zhivvy always shows when she looks at a u2-dvd, or b-mans mango...)
LOL!! Barbara, that is too funny. Don't you just love kids! : )

• Subscriber

my daughter told me tonite i have a U2-voice.....

she claims when i talk bout u2, my voice sounds different, i use this special tone. didnt notice it myself.
have any of you had a comment like this? does your voice sound different too? or do you have this special look in your eyes/special face, when you're talking bout u2?

(and i don only mean the obsessed look like zhivvy always shows when she looks at a u2-dvd, or b-mans mango...)
My daughter says that when I talk about U2, I sound like her - a 15 year old girl...especially when I'm speaking of my dear, dear Larry. Then she rolls her eyes at me.

• Subscriber

Yes! I'm told I beam the biggest of smiles and sound all excited whenever I talk U2 and especially when I recount last year's Wembley weekend, like Spicy says, they are a Miracle Drugthumbsup.gif

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it had something to do with singing... because I sing a lot during the day, and my sister (who ended to hate U2 because of me) always know when I'm singing something U2ic, even when she doesn't know the song... She developed a 6th sense to stop me right from the beginning! :(

so I often end up singing in the streets :P

• Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

barbara1']my daughter told me tonite i have a U2-voice.....

My daughter says that when I talk about U2, I sound like her - a 15 year old girl...especially when I'm speaking of my dear, dear Larry. Then she rolls her eyes at me.

happy.gif so you found the fountain of youth, jenny!! 

and i know bout the rolling eyes.... believe me, i get them from all 4 familymembers frequently...sighembarassed.gif

• Subscriber

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it had something to do with singing... because I sing a lot during the day, and my sister (who ended to hate U2 because of me) always know when I'm singing something U2ic, even when she doesn't know the song... She developed a 6th sense to stop me right from the beginning! :(

so I often end up singing in the streets :P

i must admit, i thought that was what she meant at first too... cause (like usual) i was singing a long with my favourite album: POP, boom cha!!
so i started glowing cause of the compliment, but it turned out she didnt mean that (do she did assure me some days ago, my singing isnt as bad as i think (she told me after hearing our neighbour sing, according to her the woman sounds like a tortured cat.... so not sure if its a big achievement for me to top that??eyes.gif)

adn keep singing, xalira! don mind your sisterwink.gif