my u2 voice?

barbara1

• Subscriber

Oooooh, perhaps that was me your daughter heard singing as I've often thought I sound like a tortured cat! I sing loudly too, so wondering if the sound waves have carried across the sea to your poor daughter's ears?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Oooooh, perhaps that was me your daughter heard singing as I've often thought I sound like a tortured cat! I sing loudly too, so wondering if the sound waves have carried across the sea to your poor daughter's ears?

if it did, janette, you might not have the nicest voice, but surely the most loud and powerfull! roll.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it had something to do with singing... because I sing a lot during the day, and my sister (who ended to hate U2 because of me) always know when I'm singing something U2ic, even when she doesn't know the song... She developed a 6th sense to stop me right from the beginning! :(

so I often end up singing in the streets :P

My daughter tells me off when I sing and my brother said he could hear me outside in the streets.

Now I just wait till there's no-one around before singing in my kitchen - which is an absolute tip cos there's more to life than washing up and I'm on a water meter so I only wash up once a day. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.clap.gif

I think what we have here is a group of people surrendering to love, enharmonious of one accord.nerd.gif  I convinced myself some 20 plus years ago that Bono's voice and my voice shared something in common and  that one day they would be heard together by those of like and kindred spirit and that peace would follow:-)

My friends and family think I'm like crazy!..but here I feel I am among friends x

wink.gif

thanks xtraspicy for such poetry x

• Subscriber

When I tell anyone about meeting Bono (or seeing them in concert), I become very talkitive, red in the face, and my hands tend to move a bit to much. I also tend to receive the rolling of eyes, and sighs from family and friends. That is why I made sure I had U2 fans on my facebook page. To help with any attack from my non-U2 friends and family.