my u2 voice?

barbara1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

My hubby always makes fun of me when I talk about U2, he says I come alive and smile more, But I try not to talk about them too much because I get the raised eyes and funny looks.

I have a very squeaky voice this evening because I have had the house to myself all day, And I have been listening to Live in Sheffield and singing along very loudly, Even the postie ran away quickly.......

Its just a good job there are no neighbours or else I would be in trouble for noise pollution...

• Subscriber

My hubby always makes fun of me when I talk about U2, he says I come alive and smile more, But I try not to talk about them too much because I get the raised eyes and funny looks.

I have a very squeaky voice this evening because I have had the house to myself all day, And I have been listening to Live in Sheffield and singing along very loudly, Even the postie ran away quickly.......

Its just a good job there are no neighbours or else I would be in trouble for noise pollution...

mhhhh... wonder what a postie is... 

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']My hubby always makes fun of me when I talk about U2, he says I come alive and smile more, But I try not to talk about them too much because I get the raised eyes and funny looks.

mhhhh... wonder what a postie is... 

Barbara, its the post man, he/she brings the bills and other unwanted junk mail.

Sometimes he/she brings exciting things, though not very often....

My daughter  knows if U2 are on tv, or if i'm watching a U2 dvd  everything stops and there is no point asking me anything, and yes she has metioned i have a smile on my face. Long time ago she wished she had a father like The Edge (or the ledge ), as she called him....and many a time said i should find myself a man like Bono.  AH! AH! AH! wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif 

• Subscriber

My daughter  knows if U2 are on tv, or if i'm watching a U2 dvd  everything stops and there is no point asking me anything, and yes she has metioned i have a smile on my face. Long time ago she wished she had a father like The Edge (or the ledge ), as she called him....and many a time said i should find myself a man like Bono.  AH! AH! AH! wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif 
ha! so you've got permission, whats stopping you, sue??