Is sea Islander still alive

• Subscriber

I had a message from him a few months ago to say that he is back home and well.

It was nice to hear from him so that we know that he is safe.

he sent me a PM as well, and said that he is done with his service and back home and wanting to devote his time to doing his writing and some other kind of work to make a living.

that is why he said he wasnt coming back here anymore-time constraints-and wanting it seems, to move on in his life.

cutting us off and mysteriously dissappearing plus the wanting to live doing something else....well the whole tone of his message made me think he didnt want anything to do with anyone or anything that reminded him of the war.

he wanted to put it behind....

i just hope he can, bc severe depression in american soldiers came to my mind....and I think I know what happened to him was very traumatic.

• Subscriber

he sent me a PM as well, and said that he is done with his service and back home and wanting to devote his time to doing his writing and some other kind of work to make a living.

that is why he said he wasnt coming back here anymore-time constraints-and wanting it seems, to move on in his life.

cutting us off and mysteriously dissappearing plus the wanting to live doing something else....well the whole tone of his message made me think he didnt want anything to do with anyone or anything that reminded him of the war.

he wanted to put it behind....

i just hope he can, bc severe depression in american soldiers came to my mind....and I think I know what happened to him was very traumatic.

Mine message pretty much said the same Spicy, I didn't think of us being a reminder of the war for him - but I guess we would.

I just hope that he is having happy times with his family and gettting used to living in peace and normality again.

But do miss him and his poems.