Has anyone received the 'Duals' CD yet?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

fykes']Has the 'Duals' CD shipped yet?

They havent even been printed yet - Baja

cool if that's the case pelase make sure they don't include 'slow dancing' with Willie Nelson, 'I'm not your baby' with Sinead O'Connor, 'Tower of Song' with Lenard Cohen, 'One' with Mary J. Blige and all the usual twaddl ethat we've already gotwink.gif

give me some 'love will tear us apart' with arcade fire, what does anyone else want???laugh.gif

A thousand times this, if it's something that any U2 fan who would sign up/join this website probably already has don't insult us by putting it on this CD.  Half of Artificial Horizon was stuff already released has b-sides which was one of the many reasons I didn't renew last time round

• Subscriber

Still no , when you pay for something we always expect quality in every aspect but sorry for telling the truth but its been a while , and I dont like that kind of service....................

rant finished..............

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

. . . and it's March and still nothing sent out! We got the track listing ages ago, it doesn't take all that long to print and mail, so wondering where they are? Not that I'm excited to receive mine knowing what's on it, lol!!!!

• Subscriber
Baja said in another thread the other day that they haven't been printed yet, IIRC.

Didn't see that - wonder why it's taking so long?

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Matkin22']Baja said in another thread the other day that they haven't been printed yet, IIRC.

Makes sensehappy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Matkin22']Baja said in another thread the other day that they haven't been printed yet, IIRC.

Maybe after all the complaints they are making us all a new CD!!!