PHOTO: What is Ali thinking about Naomi Campbell?

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

Yes I think Bono would get the flak (as he always does for everything) for our carbon footprint!

But how cute would he look in his greasy little overalls?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']Yes I think Bono would get the flak (as he always does for everything) for our carbon footprint!

comming up to you with the gas hose, and saying, "how may I help you today?"

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']Yes I think Bono would get the flak (as he always does for everything) for our carbon footprint!

We could hose him down...tho not sure who'd need to be hosed down more....we could turn them on and let go 

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

We could hose him down...tho not sure who'd need to be hosed down more....we could turn them on and let go 

any pictues of bono and his hose?

• Subscriber

Bono's hose??? Don't even get me started on that one! I only have one of where he keeps it and how it works a little unconventionally if you turn it on properly 

bono.jpg

bono.190.jpg

hey guys it could've been a more obvious pic but I don't want anyone choking on their lunch....

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

123love wrote:

Redhead11']well she has to be an understanding wife...shes married to the biggest rockstar in history that many people are in love with! i wonder who...? i can think of a few here....

Dear Ali , on my behalf  of us I like to apolagize for , xtra ,zhivvy,anj,babs everyone and myself for being attracted to your husband , maybe it would have been a good idea if he was still serving gas at a station and not getting his cute ass noticed on world wide Tv with such a hot sexy voice , I mean thats putting temptation before us weak women , just like if you or I walk to the shops every year in our bikini's and tour for few years on end in the town malls....

very sorry but we know what you saw in him we think ;o)
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifLove it 123!!! - but if he worked in a gas station, I may start driving a lot more to use mroe fuel!

hahahahahahahha