PHOTO: What is Ali thinking about Naomi Campbell?

xtraspicy62

I can tell you from a "Normal" world point of view:  Ali is a star in her own right. She just isn't in Hollywood, thank God almighty, people get really lost into habits in Hollywood, the more famous, the more wealthy, they get, then they turn around and end up lost, sick and some even lose their lives. YOU are more important than all the wealth you may acquire, that includes FAME too, Your relationship to GOD is the MOST SINGLE important thing in YOUR life, "Don't ever Forget it", God is never far from any of us, it is us who hit a detour and end up in the wrong place, by either ourselves or someone, a significant close person to us, may lead us to the wrong place, by imposing their way of life for us, instead of us living our life according to our own choosing. "I should know, I got extracted and saved by a beautiful total stranger, who is the world's most handsome Prince, I should say, even a poor woman like me, God took me and gave me what my heart always desired and needed, my own PRINCE, he is not here, but it is as if he was, he is very close to my everyday existence, in my thoughts, the SUN is a constant reminder of him.

He has made the difference between existing and feeling that I belong in this world, that this existence is beautiful, that God exist, LOVE, BEAUTY, PEACE,, and existing totally dead, not even desiring to be here, because this place is different from where I am supposed to be, and how I feel too; if one feels like a queen, and sees herself with rubies, pearls, saphires adorning one's body, feeling as a true queen, than where is my home? Where is my Castle, my jewelry to adorn me, where is my Prince for me to play with, where is my castle on my dreams where I am standing with a long dress and a cane in the porch area, with a hat, black, and the dress black with a feather, , why am I in this harship filled reality; SO, in regards to Ali, I say, Why go to Hollywood if you are a "Famous Person" "Star" already.  I know the spiritual life might be extremely difficult to deal with if one is married to my Prince, he is very charming, he does have the "Female Code",  the only thing I can say, is "Sisters", we are blessed to have Bono amongst us, lets chant love prayers to God for Ali and the Prince and their family, lets respect the santity of marriage, so children don't suffer because of our actions, lets give unto others as we want given unto us, lets respect each other, and ourselves, so they can endure the pressures this world poses on us, I should know, my family is broken, right now, I don't dont know whether I am coming or going, I am not feeling secure, happy, and I don't know whats going to happen to me, I know I am very ill, but I can tell you, that should death makes his entrance into my realm, I shall fight it hard, I haven't met my Prince yet on this realm, and if the Prince comes, death shall have to walk away enpty handed, because when it comes to me, Bono, Prince of Realm, has the last word. Thats what I say to death, if you want me, ask the Prince if you can have me, because he is the answer to illness, he is my SUN and JOY, and I found my Prince, I shall ask him to come and save me from you, death. Thats what I would say to death. Thank God for giving us Bono. Oh, I shall feel jealousy if I was Ali, Since he is sacred, I don't like any physical contact to him, it draws energy from him which is bad for him and his little girl, who depends on his energy to exist. You know, he is who he is and I Realm would feel totally destroyed if I had to see someone touching his skin. Thats how I feel. I feel something that makes me angry, is like someone is touching my shining diamond ring. Something like that.

Realmawake

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't seem the friendliest look - no offence to Ali, not saying that she isn't friendly. I just get the idea that from this pic Naomi is not her favourite person!

I don't blame Ali if that's true because if I wouldn't trust Naomi either.  I apologize for ruffling some feathers,but I just get a wierd-gut feeling about Ms Campbell for some reason.

• Subscriber

I can tell you from a "Normal" world point of view:  Ali is a star in her own right. She just isn't in Hollywood, thank God almighty, people get really lost into habits in Hollywood, the more famous, the more wealthy, they get, then they turn around and end up lost, sick and some even lose their lives. YOU are more important than all the wealth you may acquire, that includes FAME too, Your relationship to GOD is the MOST SINGLE important thing in YOUR life, "Don't ever Forget it", God is never far from any of us, it is us who hit a detour and end up in the wrong place, by either ourselves or someone, a significant close person to us, may lead us to the wrong place, by imposing their way of life for us, instead of us living our life according to our own choosing. "I should know, I got extracted and saved by a beautiful total stranger, who is the world's most handsome Prince, I should say, even a poor woman like me, God took me and gave me what my heart always desired and needed, my own PRINCE, he is not here, but it is as if he was, he is very close to my everyday existence, in my thoughts, the SUN is a constant reminder of him.

He has made the difference between existing and feeling that I belong in this world, that this existence is beautiful, that God exist, LOVE, BEAUTY, PEACE,, and existing totally dead, not even desiring to be here, because this place is different from where I am supposed to be, and how I feel too; if one feels like a queen, and sees herself with rubies, pearls, saphires adorning one's body, feeling as a true queen, than where is my home? Where is my Castle, my jewelry to adorn me, where is my Prince for me to play with, where is my castle on my dreams where I am standing with a long dress and a cane in the porch area, with a hat, black, and the dress black with a feather, , why am I in this harship filled reality; SO, in regards to Ali, I say, Why go to Hollywood if you are a "Famous Person" "Star" already.  I know the spiritual life might be extremely difficult to deal with if one is married to my Prince, he is very charming, he does have the "Female Code",  the only thing I can say, is "Sisters", we are blessed to have Bono amongst us, lets chant love prayers to God for Ali and the Prince and their family, lets respect the santity of marriage, so children don't suffer because of our actions, lets give unto others as we want given unto us, lets respect each other, and ourselves, so they can endure the pressures this world poses on us, I should know, my family is broken, right now, I don't dont know whether I am coming or going, I am not feeling secure, happy, and I don't know whats going to happen to me, I know I am very ill, but I can tell you, that should death makes his entrance into my realm, I shall fight it hard, I haven't met my Prince yet on this realm, and if the Prince comes, death shall have to walk away enpty handed, because when it comes to me, Bono, Prince of Realm, has the last word. Thats what I say to death, if you want me, ask the Prince if you can have me, because he is the answer to illness, he is my SUN and JOY, and I found my Prince, I shall ask him to come and save me from you, death. Thats what I would say to death. Thank God for giving us Bono. Oh, I shall feel jealousy if I was Ali, Since he is sacred, I don't like any physical contact to him, it draws energy from him which is bad for him and his little girl, who depends on his energy to exist. You know, he is who he is and I Realm would feel totally destroyed if I had to see someone touching his skin. Thats how I feel. I feel something that makes me angry, is like someone is touching my shining diamond ring. Something like that.

Realmawake
shining diamond ring - thats a new term happy.gif Don't mention diamonds around Naomi she might just get the cell phone out.

Realmawake
Rosa---please let us help! start a thread and ask for our prayers or send PM's, ok?
I care about you, sweet friend.
You will never walk alone.......