Your Visions of the Future

security_in_anonymity

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

mummy']In the future, monkeys will take over the world. You see, their brains are evolving faster than humans and it turns out that through genetic mutation in the human world, they are growing wings... so with greater brain power and having the ability to fly, they'll become the superhumans we always wanted to be.... super flying hominides... the first of these SFH's will take over Africa, then Asia, Europe, Australia, and finally South America. They will leave North America to the LLNFH for reasons we can't fathom. They couldn't be arsed touching Antarctica or the Artic Circle either. Religion will play no part in their world domination as they never could understand why, in the past, the highest forms of life on the planet had a religious inclination whereas all the other lifeforms didn't give a rat's arse about believing anything... they were just content with eating, sleeping, shitting and dying.

I never liked those damn flying monkees in the Wizard of Oz, they're creepy as hell.

monkey3.jpg

i love the dog, toto is a handsome cairn-terrier.

• Subscriber

[quote name='antonija_croatia wrote:

123love']For the world , its going to get worse before it gets better

If you think like that, that will be truth, but only for you. It is only how you see things.wink.gif

maybe so but its affecting everybody else , earth quake in one place after another , war continues and crime is much more rampant everywhere , news has definately esculated for the worse we dream of , and I certainly have seen the change no not just myself but in the whole wide world and thats not even starting on climate change etc ;o)I have a broad mind....

[quote name='123love wrote:

antonija_croatia wrote:

123love']For the world , its going to get worse before it gets better

If you think like that, that will be truth, but only for you. It is only how you see things.
wink.gif

maybe so but its affecting everybody else , earth quake in one place after another , war continues and crime is much more rampant everywhere , news has definately esculated for the worse we dream of , and I certainly have seen the change no not just myself but in the whole wide world and thats not even starting on climate change etc ;o)I have a broad mind....

It seems like that because of radio, TV, computers (Internet) etc. In the past there were catastrophes too, but people didn't know about that due to non education, lack of information and media.

What we have to do is to take care of each other. There is so much petitions you can sign, you can get involved in so many actions, volunteering... Don't find it depressed, this life is so beautiful and don't waste it in bad thinking ;)

You should just keep your head up and take a walk from all that you can't leave behind, right? And everything will become more clearly. You will see.

Peace.

wink.gif

• Subscriber

Aerosmith ; Theres something wrong with the world today .......................Were living on the edge , I prefer to acknowledge even if its not healthy its just my nature , choose to ignore when I cant handle things anymore which is rare,I certainly had news on tv as a child and yes crime was about but not as frequent now its much much more rampart , we used to sleep with our doors unlocked at night , cars and house and it wasnt till I was about 5 onwards where things just crept in worse , but I do agree we must be positive , but like some who live life in cotton wool its is like looking through an eye of a needle to understand , fathom or experience these changes to see whats really going on until something goes wrong. I live in Australia , over here we were so far behind the rest of the world in many things , well not so anymore , crime was barely an issue , just drugs was and it still didnt bring out the cyco's we have now..................We hardly ever had large rates of , theft,rape,vandelism,murder,fraud and other things , we had very very low rates , and here bad news always travelled fast , but heck I like my eyes open especially for the kids.....................

With all that said I do agree its important not to keep our minds always one these negatives...............One thing I must honestly admit is I must train myself to do is think positive , but it doesnt help when strangers and co-workers are not it rubs off on yourself and then you end up bringing it home to your family and lets face it , even though your family is right , 1,2,3,4,5,6 people in one family cannot combat the negatives of work and worldy pressures.................sorry now im just babling xx oo ..

Aerosmith ; Theres something wrong with the world today .......................Were living on the edge , I prefer to acknowledge even if its not healthy its just my nature , choose to ignore when I cant handle things anymore which is rare,I certainly had news on tv as a child and yes crime was about but not as frequent now its much much more rampart , we used to sleep with our doors unlocked at night , cars and house and it wasnt till I was about 5 onwards where things just crept in worse , but I do agree we must be positive , but like some who live life in cotton wool its is like looking through an eye of a needle to understand , fathom or experience these changes to see whats really going on until something goes wrong. I live in Australia , over here we were so far behind the rest of the world in many things , well not so anymore , crime was barely an issue , just drugs was and it still didnt bring out the cyco's we have now..................We hardly ever had large rates of , theft,rape,vandelism,murder,fraud and other things , we had very very low rates , and here bad news always travelled fast , but heck I like my eyes open especially for the kids.....................

With all that said I do agree its important not to keep our minds always one these negatives...............One thing I must honestly admit is I must train myself to do is think positive , but it doesnt help when strangers and co-workers are not it rubs off on yourself and then you end up bringing it home to your family and lets face it , even though your family is right , 1,2,3,4,5,6 people in one family cannot combat the negatives of work and worldy pressures.................sorry now im just babling xx oo ..

Don't think much about others depressions, bad opinions and else. Your life is only yours and nobodies else. Life is negative if you look at it from the negative side, same with the positive. It is positive if you are looking from the positive, bright side of life.

Co-workers are not always best people to listen how to live or how to act. You can just pretend that you are listening them, but what is best is to act your own movie in your head ;) Try it ;) You can learn it ;)

Peace