**The I Wish Thread**

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

Just a fun thread. Do you wish for things. I always do. Like right now... I wish I could get things to work on my profile.

*Wish I could find some tickets and have some money to plan a trip to Mexico City to see U2!

*Wish I had me some really nice boots and I didn't have to go shopping for them. I really don't like to shop.

* A bowl of Rocky Road Ice Cream would be good about now!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I,
  -got my dream job of working as an adminsitrative assistant at interscope records instead of a classmate who was a selfish, b*tch did.
-could tell those arrogant people who just got lucky to take their happy, happy lives and their rude ASSumptions about the less fortunate up their @sses.
-could move out of my current town because there's no opportunity here & wouldn't have to kow tow to stuck-up in-law.
 -was prettier so I can get the better treatment and job opportunities because I'm noticing better-looking people are given them despite their treatment of others.  I apologize for ruffling anyone's feathers, but man's society is turning out to be a very superficial one.

• Subscriber

I wish I

~could go on a long honey moon.

~also eat anything and stay healthy and thin.

~see many many U2 shows like zhivvy ;o)

~had a stress free life.

~my car didnt leak oil.

~my parents werent getting old.

I did this  last night but think i put it in the wrong place. so here goes ...My fingers are on the keys and this is oh so new to me. But first i should say, i have been a u2 crazy person for about 30 years plus......Many times i have wished to put a line or two ...So here goes... I noticed early today someone asked if they could have a wish what would it be.....If i had a wish-I am sorry this is a selfish one. I would like-no- love for this to be friendly and happy times with me and my daughter......Mr Bono to give me one of his smiles, a hug and tell me.....things will get better and we will laugh again! Was i this bad at this age? What wise words do you think would come from Bono, The Edge, Larry and Adam ? or maybe a ticket for a u2 show and forget my troubles for a day or so!wink02.gif

bono_sad.gifedge_sad.giflarry_happy.giflarry_happy.gif

• Subscriber

I wish that I could continue not working but have the money to afford to do so I can keep on doing the school run etc... with Eleanor.

I wish that all things which taste so good actually helped you make skinnier (imgani for eat 500gr or chocolate you eat you lose 500grs!!!)

I wish that I was going to the Australia dates and the American dates too.

I wish that U2 would confirm Glastonbury so I can get really excited!

Ditto for Dublin and UK dates in the summer.

I wish I didn't need to worry about anything and problems would be easily solved.

I wish that all my Zootop friends lived closer so I could see them all!

And hi Suee - welcome to the zoo!!! Now you've started writing in here there will be no stopping you!

• Subscriber

I wish I can get to see U2 again one day

I wish I could get transported places Star Trek style so I could see them anywhere in instant!

I wish I had more biscuits in the cupboard
I wish someone else would sort all this office clutter for me, I have been dusty for days!