Why do we love them?

antonija_croatia

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like when you meet a new person in your life and you connect inmediatly. With them I really enter to another space and time. They move my deepest feelings, it's like when you are in a foreign country (sometimes the world) and you find a person from your own land. A sense of familiarity. Specially I agree with Bono's ideas, ways of doing things. They are artists who challenge them selves all the time, stay togheter even when there is trouble. And I really think they love us, and they work hard for us. We are very demanding people for sure. Pure love for this band, real and pure love....

(Bono's look helps, LOL)

The band has the strength and bond of family... and is like family to many.

They have inspired millions over the decades through their music and humanitarian efforts.

Their music and spiritual lyrics have lifted and strengthened many who have found refuge in U2 as they

struggled through their own countless personal troubling times and crisis.

Bono has stood unselfish and fearless of humilty before world leaders and the world without faultering in his attempt at gaining even the slightest of betterment of humanity, standing in places where most persons would never consider in fear of personal humiliation, rejection and defeat.

Even if just one other person has been inspired to perform an act of kindness in this world inspired by this band, then that is a one magnificent achievment...imagine the millions that have!!...magnificent.!!

Blessings to all.

The band has the strength and bond of family... and is like family to many.

They have inspired millions over the decades through their music and humanitarian efforts.

Their music and spiritual lyrics have lifted and strengthened many who have found refuge in U2 as they

struggled through their own countless personal troubling times and crisis.

Bono has stood unselfish and fearless of humilty before world leaders and the world without faultering in his attempt at gaining even the slightest of betterment of humanity, standing in places where most persons would never consider in fear of personal humiliation, rejection and defeat.

Even if just one other person has been inspired to perform an act of kindness in this world inspired by this band, then that is a one magnificent achievment...imagine the millions that have!!...magnificent.!!

Blessings to all.

Totally !

• Subscriber

It's like when you meet a new person in your life and you connect inmediatly. With them I really enter to another space and time. They move my deepest feelings, it's like when you are in a foreign country (sometimes the world) and you find a person from your own land. A sense of familiarity. Specially I agree with Bono's ideas, ways of doing things. They are artists who challenge them selves all the time, stay togheter even when there is trouble. And I really think they love us, and they work hard for us. We are very demanding people for sure. Pure love for this band, real and pure love....

(Bono's look helps, LOL

ditto...  couldn't possibly improve on this comment!!........thank you for speaking my heart too........

• Subscriber

Why U2 rock? Because they just do, its like a proper relationship really. Each album they release comes out and there are things you instantly love about it, however, over time you start to find more and more things you like about it that only makes you appreciate it more, occasionally there are things that you may not like, but they are the things which make them special and after a while you even love these failings.

Its no different to marriage & thats why our spouses get so jealous...

I like them because they produce terrific and, mostly, substantive music.

I love them because they have high vision, are uncompromising with it, and show up every time and work very hard to forward that vision. If only this quality were more pervasive throughout the rest of the world....  They set a standard that almost nobody else lives up to.