Jump to content

How should U2 dress for Halloween?--Ideas Here---


xtraspicy62
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

nonononono!!! bono got to be mcphisto and the joker already..... its edge's time now, let him be dracula, larry..... should be ... the mask! that green character jim carrey played, wiht a big smile on his face! adam... tough one, somethig completly out of character...the hunchback of notre dam, maybe?? dressed in rags..

and bono, mhhhh, not the obvious, like rumplestilskin.... i know: how bout the beast (from beauty and the beast!): big and scary but harmless in the end? 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

bono- the devil... made up like wishmaster

 

edge- crazed deranged experimental scientist

 

larry- pinhead from hellraiser ...but with drum sticks poking out his head instead

 

adam- 'foxy' from the foxy bingo.com adverts ...some freaky shit that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Lemonhead']I'm very surprised I'm not reading:

 

"getting their kit off and not just their shirts!'
happy.gif

thats cause zhiv isnt awake yet!4fvfcja.gif

Strange that Barbara as was just thinking ......tongue.gif

I think all as something from like the Rocky Horror Show.

They all enjoyed the dresses and make up for the One video so they could do it again.

I quite like the idea of Bono in a corset and stockings

And we know Adam has some great legs for a similar kind of outfit

Edge would make a great Frank N Furter as he is the mad Scientist of the group

And don't know why but I like the idea of Larry as a kinky Zombie lol!!!

 

And yes I am sleep deprived!!!happy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:


Zhivvy']Edge would make a great Frank N Furter as he is the mad Scientist of the group

Ouch! That would just be soo wrong lol

But so right in many ways lol!

see look:

rockyhorror.jpg

Edge in the middle

Bono to the left in the fecting hat and corset

Adam behind looking sexy as the redhead

And the zombie-esque Larry!!!

I think they wouldlook great lol!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Edge would make a great Frank N Furter as he is the mad Scientist of the group

Ouch! That would just be soo wrong lol

But so right in many ways lol!

see look:

rockyhorror.jpg

Edge in the middle

Bono to the left in the fecting hat and corset

Adam behind looking sexy as the redhead

And the zombie-esque Larry!!!

I think they wouldlook great lol!

 

I think I need more convincing roll.gif

I can see Bono in that though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Edge would make a great Frank N Furter as he is the mad Scientist of the group

Ouch! That would just be soo wrong lol

But so right in many ways lol!

see look:

rockyhorror.jpg

Edge in the middle

Bono to the left in the fecting hat and corset

Adam behind looking sexy as the redhead

And the zombie-esque Larry!!!

I think they wouldlook great lol!

 

I think I need more convincing roll.gif

I can see Bono in that though!

 

I think it would be great - they would look amazing (in a strange way!)

Will find some more pics to convince you later - back to bed for me for sleep part 2 - part 1 was rubbish lol!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...