Bono's car for sale !!!

michaelbig

The BonBonBoy needs to come drive my 1993 Jaguar around for a few days (42,000 original miles) so instead of it being worth abour $4,000, it would become worth at least $12,000 by virtue of his having sat in it!

Scratch that, he needs to come be a passenger in my car.  From what I hear, he isn't exactly a skilled driver.  For some serious fun, he could probably hit up Elon Musk for a Tesla! cute.gif

Thank God he is selling it. Its the silver car that makes me nervous when I see him anywhere near a silver car. I like a Bentley, bullet proof, black and gold/and or NAVY blue; and the Prince wears a black hat with a white scarf when he steps out or walks into it like after a concert with a unbrella kane too. Thereby, my true Prince can be clearly seen as in the old days of the castle. Except there was no silver or Bentley. Silver car for the Prince makes me very sick. Silver is a bad color. It was the color of the car my Prince drove in my dream when the man awaited for him by his home. I tell you, its always someone close you don't expect that gets against you. They dislike the goods you possess and so their energy is focus on causing you harm. Its an evil thing, but its happening to me right now with a property I own. Spiritual corruption is evil. My Prince is delightful and handsome. Everything I always dreamed of, he has and it has no money value, just spiritual value.

Realm

Prince, for starters, I put $500. I love auctions. But, the car would be like a collectors gift for myself. Something of the Prince in my realm. I know it starts at 70K, very generous of you, always so kind, so humble, I love you soul Prince of Realm. I tried to enter this figure, couldn't resist the temptation of joining in. It felt so good to try to bid on your car. Its value would not be financial, it would be a very personal value, in the spiritual sence all of you is very valuable to me in the spiritual realm. Money is not everything.

Realmawake