KRISTAPS/ANYONE---ARE YOU/WHO IS, DOING THE CHRISTMAS CARDS THIS YEAR?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda funny cuz I just came across a box full of addressed but not stamped Christmas cards....must be from at least 2 maybe 3 or 4 years ago ?!?!?! to a bunch of zoo people..... think any of them still have good addresses on 'em?

• Subscriber

I cant wait for that again!!! so much fun.

If no-one else wants to do it - I will volunteer, and make use of the free time I have. But don't want to take it away from anyone else who wants to do it!

kinda funny cuz I just came across a box full of addressed but not stamped Christmas cards....must be from at least 2 maybe 3 or 4 years ago ?!?!?! to a bunch of zoo people..... think any of them still have good addresses on 'em?

wow, what a nostalgtic find! never know about the address tho...we do live in a mobile society

• Subscriber

ok....just know that if anyone could handle it....its a school teacher!! (so organized!)

Organised??? ok if you say so lol!!! - I can be! honest!! tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']ok....just know that if anyone could handle it....its a school teacher!! (so organized!)

Organised??? ok if you say so lol!!! - I can be! honest!! tongue.gif

its true! just dont send zhivvy an mangos!! (if u get mangos from all over the world now, dont blame me!!)