360 set list for Australia

besselcanda

Please please please include Bullet the Blue Sky for my five year old who has loved your music since he was born!!! He is absolutely ecstatic to be going but really wants to see his favourite song!

Who else would like to see this added to the playlist?

Does anyone have a sneak peak at the expected playlist?

I think there will be some surprises for the Aus/NZ shows - they won't be exactly the same as the European shows. Some different songs will appear - however I'm not sure Bullet will be one of them - it doesn't seem to fit with this tour for some reason.

I do agree though that it is one of their best live songs and it's one of the few that really showcase Edge's true abilities.

• Subscriber

I think there will be some surprises for the Aus/NZ shows - they won't be exactly the same as the European shows. Some different songs will appear - however I'm not sure Bullet will be one of them - it doesn't seem to fit with this tour for some reason.

I do agree though that it is one of their best live songs and it's one of the few that really showcase Edge's true abilities.

I agree with the decision not to perform Bullet though in the context of the current set list. I love the song but I don't think it 'belongs' in this set. You would have to cancel UV or Batman to try and fit it in there but even then I think it would seem somewhat out of place.