Am I screwed?

Glaucus

Renewed my subscription on the 19th, hoping for a pre-sale password for the Winnipeg show. I last subscribed back in 2009 for tickets to the Toronto shows. I'm part of the Breathe group, and yet, when I look at my presale code in the Tours section, I only see my one and only OLD password, crossed out. I just tried to use the password anyway on ticket master and it refused it. My account info tells me I already used my password, but it also tells me my subscription runs out Oct 19, 2011. This tells me my subscription went through (got an email confirmation as well) but for some reason I don't have a new code. Am I missing the obvious here? I sent a message to the Help department, but I have no idea when they'll get around to it. The presale already started so I guess I'm screwed. What kind of micky mouse system is this?

Great suggestion BigWave, cleared my cash, cookies and everything else on both firefox and IE (both latest) but unfortunately I see the exact same thing - no code. I'm hoping the staff that read the help emails are quick with the response time. Thanks though.

• Community Manager

is it possible for you to call Ticketmaster and explain your situation, they should be able to confirm you are a current U2.com subscriber and maybe issue your code directly. Not totally sure on this, but worth trying.

Their phone system is ridiculous. Think I'll head down to their main office at lunch. However I doubt they'll be able to help me out. There should be a better defined go-to place for help for this sort of thing. I suppose it's my fault for not noticing it right after I subscribed. Still, I did get an email confirming my subscription and my merchandise coupon, account info tells me I'm subscribed and it expires in Oct 2011, so I'm not sure what's going on. Hope I at least get my U2 Duals CD. U2 hasn't been to Winnipeg since '97, it's gonna sell out in minutes once it opens up to all the public.