Rattle and Hum movie on VH1 Classic tonight

surrenders

• Subscriber

Lot's on eBay. I upgraded to the Blu-ray. Best Filmed version of Streets ever!!!!! Also have it on PSP UMD & a nice Japanese Laserdisc. Would really like to see it at the flicks again.

Darn, I don't have Bue-Ray. I bought the FLAC digital download in the store here. I had a hard time converting it to WAV cause FLAC frontend that use to always work for me wouldn't work. Ended up using Trader's Little Helper. I'll be searching for the DVD.

• Subscriber

Lot's on eBay. I upgraded to the Blu-ray. Best Filmed version of Streets ever!!!!! Also have it on PSP UMD & a nice Japanese Laserdisc. Would really like to see it at the flicks again.

So would I, I remember taking a friend who wasn't really into U2, when the film ended I suggested we stay on and watch it again, I didn't see her very much after that !!!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

agt']Lot's on eBay. I upgraded to the Blu-ray. Best Filmed version of Streets ever!!!!! Also have it on PSP UMD & a nice Japanese Laserdisc. Would really like to see it at the flicks again.

So would I, I remember taking a friend who wasn't really into U2, when the film ended I suggested we stay on and watch it again, I didn't see her very much after that !!!!!!

That's funny. Next time we'll all go with you.