What are your plans for Halloween!!!

illumination70

I was wondering what everyone's plans for Halloween/October 31st are?  As for me, the day will go one of two ways, if I have the day off I will dress-up as a clothes washer machine,but if I'm called in, I will pop-on a pair of cat ears at the end of my shift and call it good LOL!!!

Enough about me, what are your plans for Halloween?

• Subscriber

I will be taking the kids trick or treating around the block- which generally means we wind up at several neighbors' houses for a drink (or ten) while husband passes out candy at home with several neighbors dropping in for drinks themselves, but as it falls on a Sunday night and school is bright and early the next day, it will be quite an early night . . . still, lots of fun!!!

• Subscriber

I will be taking the kids trick or treating around the block- which generally means we wind up at several neighbors' houses for a drink (or ten) while husband passes out candy at home with several neighbors dropping in for drinks themselves, but as it falls on a Sunday night and school is bright and early the next day, it will be quite an early night . . . still, lots of fun!!!

• Subscriber

Pretty much the same as Janette B , Unfortunately it will probably mean that I have to help the kids munch through all those goodies...can't wait.

Many happy returns to all you birthday people. Are you doing anything special ?roll.gif