Haunted Houses Anyone?

illumination70

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i,m sure that my cat has seen things in our flat,as i,ve seen him look like he is watching something walk accross the room,also he has been asleep one minute then darted out of the room the next,i,ve had lights on when i know i,ve turned them off and i,ve been at home on my own,and the strangest thing is i used to have a crystal hanging in the spare bedroom window,it used to swing,then move in a circle one way,then stop and go the other way,and that end of the room was always cold.

• Subscriber

my dogs are very relaxed, my cats too. they don care if there's storm or lightning out there. ofcourse we live in an area where hurricanes, tornados are unknown.

we had a scottish shepard right after we married (from the animal-shelter) he suffered from epilepsy and was rather nervous on occasions ( fro example when he saw us getting ready to go out, and he couldnt go along) but i don remember him being anxious about something invisible or unexplainable.
our golden retriever, who passed away in february, was afraid of noises, so he did get very scared by thunder, firework (once jumped through the window on newyears-eve!) and even hot-air balloons. even when he knew it was just raining, he got very agitated, couldnt lay down, walked circles in the house while wheezing. but it was always explainable. 

i know what you mean barbara,my dog is so relaxed to and doesn,t seem to notice anything,but the cat has always been very jumpy and scared of his own shadow,and he is very nervous when we get anybody visiting,or any loud noises.

• Subscriber
I used to have a beautiful German Shepard named Ranger.  He was always friendly, low key, and even a little bit of a scaredy cat tongue.gif a very sweet natured dog....  friendly with strangers, etc.  One day I was out with him on a lonely stretch of beach....  just us...  and we came upon a lone man, and Ranger went NUTS, snarled and barked and lunged, the fur on his back stood up straight...  and he would NOT stop until we retreated and got some serious distance from the man.  It was bizarre.  So out of character, but I've always believed that he sensed evil in that man...  and I feel lucky he was with me.

• Subscriber

I used to have a beautiful German Shepard named Ranger.  He was always friendly, low key, and even a little bit of a scaredy cat tongue.gif a very sweet natured dog....  friendly with strangers, etc.  One day I was out with him on a lonely stretch of beach....  just us...  and we came upon a lone man, and Ranger went NUTS, snarled and barked and lunged, the fur on his back stood up straight...  and he would NOT stop until we retreated and got some serious distance from the man.  It was bizarre.  So out of character, but I've always believed that he sensed evil in that man...  and I feel lucky he was with me.
i'm very certain dogs can feel that! i've noticed it with our scottish shepard, maybe shepard have an even bigger 6th sense for  good/evil persons? 
i'm so glad he was with you and able to protect you.smile.gif