mac is off to florida!

YEP!

so i wont be in this sad place, talking about that sad irish bunch of muppets and their shit music and lives to 2 weeks!

HAHA! im off to sunny florida to see mickey mouse!

(on i might pick up that new 12 inch record WIDE AWAKE IN EUROPE) plenty of indie record shops near where im going!

AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yeah see ya  you losers!!!!!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

YEP!

so i wont be in this sad place, talking about that sad irish bunch of muppets and their shit music and lives to 2 weeks!

(on i might pick up that new 12 inch record WIDE AWAKE IN EUROPE) plenty of indie record shops near where im going!

Have fun and don't do anything too bad to Mickey Mouse!!!

And you'll miss us all really!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

think i'll treat myself to an itouch too! folks gave us another $500 spendings! MEGA!

yeah mickey better watch out!

might pick up some u2 cd's american versions! fly on tuesday morning too, so i have a couple of days to bug ya still!

• Subscriber

think i'll treat myself to an itouch too! folks gave us another $500 spendings! MEGA!

might pick up some u2 cd's american versions! fly on tuesday morning too, so i have a couple of days to bug ya still!

BTW what happened to the bag?? Did you kill it off?

• Subscriber
YEP!

why ?

not getting too nosey am I ?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']think i'll treat myself to an itouch too! folks gave us another $500 spendings! MEGA!

BTW what happened to the bag?? Did you kill it off?

dont worry the bag pics will be back!!!

Oh no!  Watch out America and Disney World, Mac is invading wink.gif

Are you spending the entire 2 weeks at Disneyworld?  I hope the lines are short to everything (should be cause it's off season and kiddies are in school), it's not too crowded and the weather is good.

Have a safe and great time!