Do you value privacy?

• Subscriber

Just a big question to you all , do you value privacy ?
I know it is very important to me is privacy.....................

just wonderingohwell.gif
sometimes were forced not to have privacy against our will............
and it feels like the life span is being reduced or something and lots of other emotions...........

• Subscriber

Yup! I am a very private person generally, not secretive as some people misinterpret it, just private.  I only share really personal stuff with people I trust.

• Subscriber

I guess I'm quite private person too... people understand privacy in a different way but I also share the most personal stuff only with few people and I guess home is very private area too.

So privacy is absolutely important. I guess you really understand how important it is if you lose it!! Sorry you had to experience it 123love!!

You bet I am because when I was living in an apartment complex 13 years ago my unit was next to the person who was considered the "local gossip" who loved to bs about anyone who was different than he was.

His problem with me was he had very old-fashioned opinions about women and heaven forbid if a female was living on her own while having a job and dealing with cancer testing which he often made fun of at his loud parties.

• Subscriber

Yes! Have had that one too 123, maybe that's what made me more protective of my privacy

You bet I am because when I was living in an apartment complex 13 years ago my unit was next to the person who was considered the "local gossip" who loved to bs about anyone who was different than he was.

His problem with me was he had very old-fashioned opinions about women and heaven forbid if a female was living on her own while having a job and dealing with cancer testing which he often made fun of at his loud parties.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

123love']

Yes! Have had that one too 123, maybe that's what made me more protective of my privacyYes its horrible , you feel like your life is taken from you and nothings left to live..............((((sorry it happened to you as wellohwell.gif))))

• Subscriber

Definitely! And I'm seriously irritated by the loss of it in today's digital world... especially when it's perpetrated by corporations. I'm no longer giving out my SSN when I sign up for a cell phone etc. I learned that it's not used to run a credit check... it's used for marketing purposes! Annoying, or what??