Life - Keith Richards

I was a Stones freak from the beginning, not a big Beatles fan. I still have those first Stones albums before they even wrote their own music. The Stones were the ones who introduced me to the Blues when I was 11 or 12 years old. Saw them in the 70s, fights were breaking out on the floor before the concert even started. Chicago police took care of those right away, I'm glad we were in the balconey.

That man, Keith Richards, is FIRE with his guitar. That man moves absolutely incredible, he plays the guitar as if he was holding not a guitar but a guitar shaped oposite sex. He is extremely sexy and his moves and the passion he shows when hitting the guitar strings, makes him Realm Hottest Rock and Roll guitarist in the world, likewise, Edge is a "higher" realm Rock and Roll guitarist". From the Edge to the Extreme, Edge being the Angel with a guitar, who also sings, and Keith being A HARD ROCK guitarist who is "FIRE ON STAGE". Two oposites, one is TOO HOT, the other IS HOT WITH A DIFFERENT INGREDIENT LEADING TO A DIFFERENT DESTINATION, a higher realm sort of EDGE. I tell you, even to describe both of them becomes confusing. Its an energy crash, one is up burning, the other is up warm and nice.