Have you ever been a complete idiot-like me?

xtraspicy62

recently i posted something i came to regret. i took it down, then apologized privately to that person.

what happened next reduced me to tears: they easily and gracefully forgave me.

so my question now is

has anyone else done something they regretted?

and did you find grace, mercy, forgiveness?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Yes and all of the above. I don't recall it ever happening here but on that social network site we all know about it's happened a few times.

I'm waiting for that computer chip that detects when you're in a foul mood and blocks any posting until you've calmed down a bit or become more rational! It would have saved me a few blushes...

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

xtraspicy62']has anyone else done something they regretted?

Yes and all of the above. I don't recall it ever happening here but on that social network site we all know about it's happened a few times.

I'm waiting for that computer chip that detects when you're in a foul mood and blocks any posting until you've calmed down a bit or become more rational! It would have saved me a few blushes...

oh, god, lemonhead, i cant wait to buy one of those!! thats a great idea, lol!! thanks for the post...feeling bettere already...roll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

sweet spicy, 

i'm more a person who thinks not only twice but 3 times before saying/acting/writing... but that doenst save me from saying things i regret later on.
( i also bet i've said some awkward things to some people in here too, cause of my limited english - thanx for not holding it against me guys-)
but i think its not the stupid things someone says that defines them, its what they do after: its being humble and friendly enough to apologise.
so to me that makes you a great person ,spicy, repect.

toyou.gif

sweet spicy, 
i'm more a person who thinks not only twice but 3 times before saying/acting/writing... but that doenst save me from saying things i regret later on.
( i also bet i've said some awkward things to some people in here too, cause of my limited english - thanx for not holding it against me guys-)
but i think its not the stupid things someone says that defines them, its what they do after: its being humble and friendly enough to apologise.
so to me that makes you a great person ,spicy, repect.

beating_heart_2.gif

recently i posted something i came to regret. i took it down, then apologized privately to that person.

so my question now is

i get in trouble all the time at school for talking out in class and saying dumb stuff! oh yes, all my teachers LOVE me...tongue.giftongue.gifbanana.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

xtraspicy62']has anyone else done something they regretted?

oh, god, lemonhead, i cant wait to buy one of those!! thats a great idea, lol!! thanks for the post...feeling bettere already...roll.gif

• Subscriber

so my question now is

Spicy I knew you were a good person !thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif....and the other person is one ace of a person!.......thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif