Have you ever been a complete idiot-like me?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I've made tons of mistakes. I've apologised for my behaviour and initial mistake loads of times

We all are human and will make mistakes here or anywhere. no one is perfect.

If a person apologises, it's all good MOST of the time. But if a person apologises and that apology is not accempted by that other person, then I say 'fuck em'.

It takes the bigger person to admit they were wrong!

• Subscriber

I've made tons of mistakes. I've apologised for my behaviour and initial mistake loads of times

If a person apologises, it's all good MOST of the time. But if a person apologises and that apology is not accempted by that other person, then I say 'fuck em'.

• Subscriber

• Subscriber

I find that by typing out what you really want to say , thinking about it even more, add some further thoughts / swear words/ insults / put downs etc etc , then DELETE it , you feel so much better for it , believe me.

• Subscriber

Yes, I have done many times things that I have regretted... mostly it is something I blurt when I'm angry or confused... or maybe even more often I regret that I didn't say or do something, but I guess it is another story.

But hey, making a mistake doesn't make you a complete idiot!!! Luckily we all make mistakes... most important thing is that we remember to apologise and forgive.

• Subscriber
Once in a while I do something I regert. Mostly it's the words I say - in my mind they sound better than they do in real life...

that's why I keep my mouth shut whenever possible....as martin Gore once wrote...'Enjoy the Silence'

recently i posted something i came to regret. i took it down, then apologized privately to that person.

what happened next reduced me to tears: they easily and gracefully forgave me.

so my question now is

has anyone else done something they regretted?

and did you find grace, mercy, forgiveness?

You bet I have done things I regret,but unfortunately wasn't forgiven despite how many times I apologized.  I spoke with a good friend about these situations and she said "if they don't forgive, they aren't worth the sweat off your ass and you're better off without them".