ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

Kristaps

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou to garycubby, Dizzyblint  and lailaketo for your cards, my first put on lounge door.I'm feeling mine could no should have been alot better, left it late to get started and some of my ideas....well I rushed it.!

lailaketo is your place near Arhus?

Once again a big thankyou, they are so good thumbsup.gif

i'm back on track. I got all my returned mail put into bigger envelopes and took them being returned as a sign that I was not being creative enough so I have now included something I made in each of them and I shall get them re-posted tomorrow. However, as I said before, chances are these are now New Year's cards from me!

:)

• Subscriber

Thaks for the cards I have recieved over the past few days: Spicy, Jbarnych, Sacred Rose, Kevineds, Suee, Lemonhead, Inger.

\mine have all been posted - I hope that they arrive before Christmashappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Mr Postman came today and left me some cards from Spicy, Maggie, Jbarnych and Angela. A BIG thankyou. I hope mine get to land on all the door mats soon, a bit worried with this bad weather coming. Next year must start sooner. Thankyou they are lovely as lovely as you all.wink.gif

• Subscriber

Here's the next round of thank you's. Thanks to alesham, latha, Sacred Rose, Monica Martino, Joshua84, lailaketo, Bonoboop33, BonoPenn, and JanetteB.

I'm really loving all the cards I'm getting in the mail. I should have the rest of my cards out this weekend. 

Archived