ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

Kristaps

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Barbara, are you on the list? Why didn't I see your name? Runs to double check . . . .

I didn't see her on the list either.

• Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Janette B']Barbara, are you on the list? Why didn't I see your name? Runs to double check . . . .

I didn't see her on the list either.

Don't think she is...but I'd love to send her a card....just need the address...PLEASE cute.gif

• Subscriber

Wondering how the others are able to send her a card? Maybe via Facebook or PM's?

Editing  . . . . come to think of it, neither Caz nor Agt are on the list either, are they? Thinking they exchanged addresses privately and left us out frown.gifeyes.gifcry.gif

• Subscriber

I had barbara's address as i needed it to find her when i went there!!! I am sure that she will give you all her address when she is here later. - if not I will sell it too you for $50 each lol!!!

And glad you got the card Caz! happy.gif

Janette - got yours today, thank you so much, can't wait til i have saved enough to come and see you-  looks gorgeous!

hi janette,i wanted to be on the list but missed the deadline for sending in my details so had to get peoples addresses by e-mail to send them cards,and didn,t get a chance to get round to everyone,sorrycry.gif

• Subscriber

Oh, you are totally forgiven, Caz . . . . wishing you a merry Christmas since you refuse to allow me to send you a card (ha, ha, ha :))

Zhivyy, anytime, my dear, anytime . . . just a short walk down the hill to the wineries, lol

Mr Postman came today and left a card from Bonoshop, OH! thankyou...all these cards have been very amazing and the thought , work and time gone to putting them together a big thankyou thumbsup.gif

Archived