ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

Kristaps

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Well, I've been 'on tour', following the band for their 6 east coast Aus shows, so I got home to a nice little pile of cards! smile.gif

Sooooo...a BIG thank you to;

Jbarnych

Monica Martino

LMM

Shark Bait

SacredRose

kevineds

Angela

dizzybint

Joshua84

garycubby

U2elshanator

I've now mailed all of my cards, but they're looking a little rough and ready as I was taking any spare time I had to write them (e.g. in airport lounges, on planes, in GA lines, and in hotel rooms after the shows), but at least you'll know they're authentic, and you can feel like you were there with me for the tour! happy.gif

P.S. For the people who's addresses were wrong on the list, I have a few spares, so I'll get new ones out to you in the next couple of days, in case my originals don't make it to you...wouldn't want you to miss out on my awesome card, now would we! wink.gif laugh.gif

P.P.S. For those who missed the list deadline, feel free to PM me your address and I'll do my best to get cards out to you as well...

Thanks petermullen, I got your card this afternoon.  Speaking of cards, I sent out the USA batch this morning and the final one will go out on Monday morning.  I have to admit, I couldn't find anymore of the Cinnamon-apple and spice, chamonile tea (it was "sold out") so I enclosed mint tea instead.

Archived