Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

You have no idea how stupid i feel, deep down i thought that was the case..... ( not that i was stupid i mean )  that it suee.....THANKYOU tongue.gif

Oh yay enjoyed this last year made me feel like i actually had friends lol

Guys!

Sorry I haven't replied anyone yet. I've been very , very busy lately. I've received over 50 applications so far. I'll get back to all of you who've applied within the next few days to confirm that I've got your mail.

Again, sorry for not getting back to you yet.

Guys!

Sorry I haven't replied anyone yet. I've been very , very busy lately. I've received over 50 applications so far. I'll get back to all of you who've applied within the next few days to confirm that I've got your mail.

Again, sorry for not getting back to you yet.

Cool,  Now lets hope my computer doesn't crash, glitch, die, etc, this year LOL!!!

Thanks for letting us know Kristaps.  By the way, Happy Belated Birthday Kris!! Just so you all know, Kris' birthday was on October 30th.  All the Best to You! I did have it posted in Clubs.  wink.gif

Thanks for doing this again this year!!!! Can't wait to receive and send lovely cards again! x-mas isn't the same without..... wink.gif

Everyone who had e-mailed me until now has been added to the list. And I've replied you all... if you haven't seen a reply from me - check your spam and deleted folders. Or resend me your info :)

Thanks for letting us know Kristaps.  By the way, Happy Belated Birthday Kris!! Just so you all know, Kris' birthday was on October 30th.  All the Best to You! I did have it posted in Clubs.  wink.gif

Thanks!

By the way - there are 61 ZOotops on the list already. Keep 'em coming, boys and girls :)

GOT your message..thankyou. Your working well and a late Happy Birthday....hope you had a good one  wink02.gif