Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

The cards are ordered! Two different designs this time, couldn't deside witch one.... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I'm so very happy that the x-mas card exchange is still going! I organized it the first 3 years and loved putting the list together for everyone! I've been "off the grid" you might say for the last 2 years. It's been really

rough and I have missed being on here and chatting it up with my fellow U2 fans! I'm glad to be back!

*hugs* to you all!

I'm so very happy that the x-mas card exchange is still going! I organized it the first 3 years and loved putting the list together for everyone! I've been "off the grid" you might say for the last 2 years. It's been really

rough and I have missed being on here and chatting it up with my fellow U2 fans! I'm glad to be back!

*hugs* to you all!

Welcome back to the fold Feathers. happy.gif

*hugs* to you all!

Welcome back!

Welcome back feathers!

I'm sorry that I'm travelling this holiday season and won't be doing cards :^( I enjoyed getting all the cards the last couple of years!