Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

totally understand that!

so kick back and rest when you can....

and when you have the energy, wondering when the list will be going out to us zootops.....:)

Updated the main post. Basically - the list is complete and I'll send it out in a few days, hopefully on Sunday evening / Monday. Everyone who sent me their information has been added and e-mailed / PMed back. Please check your Inboxes. Make sure you sent the the absolutely correct address.

This year we have 81 Zootopians participating.

I repeat:

NO MORE APPLICATIONS!

Does anyone mind if I get the list and I'm not on the list? I haven't been on line in a while, and I missed the deadline. No need to send me any cards. I've already made cards that has the 2010 date on them a long while ago. Then I spaced out BIG TIME and forgot to log in to check on it.

already stocked up on the ole christmas cards, mate, and am sooooooo excited!!!!!

THANK YOU KRISTAPS-----You are the sweetest thing!!

Wow, 81!! eek.gif

Can't wait!!

me either, inger! I loved posting to you last year!! I think I've got about 60 cards so far, so will have to do more shopping!!

Look out post office!! yeah!wink.gif

oh so i haven't missed the email lol looking fwd to it thanks Kristaps once again you get a golden star for being amazing and making me spend money on xmas cards but hey you are all worth it