Code emails (Merged)

emmaking

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I still have not recieved any emails on the tour. I renewed my membership in February and recieved the confirmation and coupon from U2.com. I really wouldlike to get the emails on the tour. My email address is correct on my profile.

Thanks, Connie

Okay, I've been swamped talking to legislators all week -- so I'm way behind on Zoo time and I don't really have time to go hunting for info.

I haven't received any emails about the presales from U2.com, but I do have my code on the tour page. I just need to know when the presale for Chicago isgoing to be...have I missed any info/emails on this???

I think not, U2 Mom. And, any info in the emails should also be on the tour page. Read Baja's thread. It says that the pre-sales are Tuesday, Wednesday andThursday ahead of the public sales for each venue. Sale date for Chicago has not been announced yet.

What are you talking to legislators about?

• Subscriber

U2mom wrote:

I haven't received any emails about the presales from U2.com, but I do have my code on the tour page. I just need to know when the presale for Chicago is going to be...have I missed any info/emails on this???

I don't remember where on the boards I saw it, it was just yesterday, I think, but someone called the Bears box office and the sales rep said something about March 30th or 31st. Presale for Horizon people starts on a Tuesday, so that would be March 31st.

• Subscriber

I'm STILL waiting also on Thurs evening at 6:10 pm. I just wish someone would address the problem even in their main tech posts to everyone. That wouldkeep us all from waiting and wondering if they are or aren't going to make it to everyone.

Thanks and sure hope we still have a chance