...NEWS FLASH....NEWS FLASH....NEWS FLASH....

joshthetree

• Subscriber

The RnR HoF songs are available at iTunes 99cents a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool ATTS thanks for posting this, that sounds a fair price.

a good way i've found to get cheap music for your ipod/mp3 player is, in the UK, go to your local Library over here mos seem to lend out CDs for a small fee (50pence per album round here) and you can take it come and rip to your player - alot cheaper than iTunes.  If they don't have the album you want they can search round the country and order it for you.

That said i always buy any official U2 release that gets released if i have the cash available. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

mariacm']Hi, Josh! Wide Awake In Europe seems to be a collectors edition of only 5000 copies to be sold in indie shops on the Independent Record Store Day (Black Friday, 26th November) in America, look at this link:

It has been cancelled in other stores as Amazon.

I can still see it on Amazon UK, albeit without any information.Humm, this is so strange, here it has disappeared and my preorder cancelled.

• Subscriber

[quote name='mariacm wrote:

peterferris8 wrote:

mariacm']Hi, Josh! Wide Awake In Europe seems to be a collectors edition of only 5000 copies to be sold in indie shops on the Independent Record Store Day (Black Friday, 26th November) in America, look at this link:

I can still see it on Amazon UK, albeit without any information.
Humm, this is so strange, here it has disappeared and my preorder cancelled.

Wow. Yes I heard it was a rarity, and maybe they were sold out long before news reached us in this webpage

mad.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

mariacm wrote:

peterferris8 wrote:

Wow. Yes I heard it was a rarity, and maybe they were sold out long before news reached us in this webpage

mad.gif

Hi, Daniel, you're lucky you're in the States right now, look for a reputed, old, indie shop and go there as soon as possible on the 26th, you may get one of the copies. Good luck!!! Let me hear if you get it wink.gif.

• Subscriber

[quote name='mariacm wrote:

danielsentana wrote:

mariacm wrote:

peterferris8 wrote:

mad.gif

Hi, Daniel, you're lucky you're in the States right now, look for a reputed, old, indie shop and go there as soon as possible on the 26th, you may get one of the copies. Good luck!!! Let me hear if you get it wink.gif.

I will! Haha there's one just outside my house! Let's hope they get some copies!