What member of U2 would you work for, and why ?

n2u274

• Subscriber

What member of U2 would you work for, and why ?

I would want to work for Adam !

I can't work for Bono or Edge because of pr-existing sexual harassment. Plus, Edge would make me work to much overtime, and Bono's life is just to crazy for me. Larry, he is just plain scary for me to even meet. grin.gif

Adam is just right. He is the porridge that Goldilocks chose !

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be more than happy to work for any member of U2, but I would chose either The Edge or Larry because

Astrology speaking I'd get along well with Scorpios and Leos.  Psychologically speaking, I would get along best with U2's edge and larry because I'm a middle child as they are and us middle kids tend to be big fans of fairness.

i would like to work with all of them!  they all seem approachable and friendly.  they're all soooo sexy, so my cheap thrills throughout the day will be met and i would listen to them rehearsing all day too...free concerts ....wow!  bring it on NOW!

• Subscriber

Yikes!!! I wanna say this nice...but "some" men are difficult to work with.devil.gifswear1.gifnocomment.gif  I'll just post in emoticons!! Thanks Anjana for this. These emoticons can really say so much!!! Thanks for having them. LOL 42kmoig.giffighting0061.gif fighting0063.gif fighting0074.gif fighting0077.gif fighting0086.gif

fighting0056.gif

You're very welcome! shake2.gif 

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Bono's chief mango polisher!!!!! - Sorry but it had to be said lol!

quel surpris laugh.gif

Well I know that I can be predictable but the is nothing that I would love to do more!tongue.gif