ZOO BIRTHDAYS

• Subscriber

Thanks a lot for the wishes! :)

Kris, hope you had a great birthday but my apologies as you had some birthday messages on the old thread, with hindsight I should have cut and pasted them for you...ooops, I can be a dufus at times, sorry bout that!
mad0218.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

10th Nov. Although I'd rather forget mine - once you get past a certain vintage you're grateful just to wake up on your birthday. Every day is another step towards the end of your path so enjoy the journey while it lasts.

(am needing a lot less sleep as I get older or maybe that's because if you wake up in the middle of the night when you're an adult you can just get up - can't do that when you're a kid!grin.gif) insomnia has some perks.

• Subscriber

Quite Interesting! As most of you all know, in the paid site, I have a thread started in Clubs right from the beginning. But this is good. At least you guys have one here. Cheers!!

10th Nov. Although I'd rather forget mine - once you get past a certain vintage you're grateful just to wake up on your birthday. Every day is another step towards the end of your path so enjoy the journey while it lasts.

(am needing a lot less sleep as I get older or maybe that's because if you wake up in the middle of the night when you're an adult you can just get up - can't do that when you're a kid!grin.gif) insomnia has some perks.

laugh.gif
  • Subscriber

Nikki1120 wrote: Hey Anj!  Another fun idea.....  mine is november 20th.......  cute.gif Altho I'm with Shirley, and about ready to stop counting!

I know what you mean! But I figure I can't change it so I might as well enjoy the day!!
pic4ever_com_free_smiley.gif