ZOO BIRTHDAYS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry i had such plans, found a picture to send to you and colour for the writing...didn't happen...can you or someone  give me instructions how to do this and e.mail.to me THANKS  embarassed.gif frown.gif

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

Zhivvy']Didn't realise that you were a Lancashire Lass Shirely!!! Me too!!! Where abouts are you?

Darwen and you're probably the only one who knows where that is. ha ha! clap.gifA666 here we come. I lived and worked in Lancaster for about 13 years a lovely place  and spent many a weekend going for long country works. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='suee wrote:

shirley2010 wrote:

Zhivvy']Didn't realise that you were a Lancashire Lass Shirely!!! Me too!!! Where abouts are you?

Darwen and you're probably the only one who knows where that is. ha ha!
clap.gif
A666 here we come. I lived and worked in Lancaster for about 13 years a lovely place  and spent many a weekend going for long country works. 

Ay lass nothing like a long country work to get your heart pumping. lol ! I hope they paid you well!

I love slips of the typo have come out with a couple of howlers myself. Nothing compared to what I come out with when I attempt to string a sentence together and get my consanants mixed up.roll.gif

Thanks for birthday wishes sweetie I'm a bit of a techno virgin meself it's the thought that counts. (big hugs)