Jump to content

ZOO BIRTHDAYS


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Subscriber

Mah birthday is 4th May

 

i'll be 30

 

if you wanna send me a card

 

you can

 

i'll be thankfulll

 

and happy

 

lol

you having a party for it Claire? Doing anything special etc..... ?
Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Claire T']Mah birthday is 4th May

 

i'll be 30

 

if you wanna send me a card

 

you can

 

i'll be thankfulll

 

and happy

 

lol

you having a party for it Claire? Doing anything special etc..... ?

 

Going to Berlin in the Easter Holidays and then maybe a small familly and friends get together dunno loltired.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Going to Berlin in the Easter Holidays and then maybe a small familly and friends get together dunno loltired.gif

 

Berlin will be nice!!! You have to go to Zoo station and sing it really loud lol!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Claire T']Going to Berlin in the Easter Holidays and then maybe a small familly and friends get together dunno lol
tired.gif

 

Berlin will be nice!!! You have to go to Zoo station and sing it really loud lol!!!!

 

or not

 

going to find Hansa studio though happy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Claire T wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Claire T']Going to Berlin in the Easter Holidays and then maybe a small familly and friends get together dunno lol
tired.gif

 

Berlin will be nice!!! You have to go to Zoo station and sing it really loud lol!!!!

 

or not

 

going to find Hansa studio though happy.gif

You have to sing it - you wouldn't be able to help it!!!!!! happy.gif but finding the studios would be good!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

 

 

Happy Birthday, Claire!!! Hope that it is a wonderful day for you clap.gifclap.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifclap.gifclap.gif

It's not May 4th already where you are is it Janette?? hee LOLwink.gif
Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Janette B']

 

 

Happy Birthday, Claire!!!
Hope that it is a wonderful
day for you
clap.gifclap.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifclap.gifclap.gif

It's not May 4th already where you are is it Janette?? hee LOLlaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Janette B']

 

 

Happy Birthday, Claire!!!

Hope that it is a wonderful
day for you
clap.gifclap.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifclap.gifclap.gif

It's not May 4th already where you are is it Janette?? hee LOLwink.gif

 

Close enough, lol and by the time you Euros wake up and see it, it certainly was!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...