can i express my gratitude here to justin bieber...

barbara1

• Subscriber

and Qmusic (belgian radio-station).

i was in the car with my love to get some take-away, when Qmusic decided to play justin biebers new single for the very first time. this made my switch to another chanel right at the time they began to play WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....
so if it wasnt for justin and this radiostation, i would not have heard the u2song that made me a life-long-fan!
(my love says i am either very lucky or i have a 6th sense when it comes to u2, cause its not the first time this happenshappy.gif)

this made me think about how some things in life seem annoying or even bad for us, but looking back afterwards it pushed us in another, better direction. or brought something good to us.
for example: my back-problem made me realise i want something different in life, and makes me carry out my plan to go back to college and get a degree to become some kind of social-worker.

how bout you, zootops? did your guy cheat on you? did you find your one and only after that? tell us your story!

• Subscriber

When you started with Bieber I thought you'd gone to the dark side Barbara! I have a sixth sense when it comes to that kinda thing too, funny isn't it when it happens! In terms of things that seem bad that turn out good, I had quite a successful career until my health became bad partly due to the stress of the job,  it was hard to let go of the status of it, but while I was off work sick I realised I didn't even really enjoy my work very much and I'd wasted a lot of time pursuing something which didn't make me happy but fortunately that realisation led me to creative work which I absolutely love. I always think things happen for a reason in life even if at first they may seem like bad events to experience.

• Subscriber

my thougth exactly anjana, and thats why i'd like to hear other zoofriends experienceshappy.gif so i m sorry for your health-issues, but glad you find a better way to express yourselve. thanx for sharing xxx

btw: lol bout the dark-side!! when i told this to my daughter, poor thing thought i'd seen the light... then heard rest of story and hit me with the towel! frown.gifeyes.gif

Oh gosh. I'm glad I read through your post. After seeing the title of the post ... EEP! JB??? EEP!!!

Hey! I just started in on my social work degree in the Fall ... at age 38! So welcome to that goal journey.

• Subscriber

Oh gosh. I'm glad I read through your post. After seeing the title of the post ... EEP! JB??? EEP!!!

Hey! I just started in on my social work degree in the Fall ... at age 38! So welcome to that goal journey.

thats the age i'll have when i start next september! we have thijngs in common, scout! good luck happy.gif

• Subscriber

and Qmusic (belgian radio-station).
i was in the car with my love to get some take-away, when Qmusic decided to play justin biebers new single for the very first time. this made my switch to another chanel right at the time they began to play WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....
so if it wasnt for justin and this radiostation, i would not have heard the u2song that made me a life-long-fan!
(my love says i am either very lucky or i have a 6th sense when it comes to u2, cause its not the first time this happenshappy.gif)

You should be lucky that I decided to read a bit of your post and not do what I intended to do after reading the title of the thread. lol

• Subscriber

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

barbara1']and Qmusic (belgian radio-station).
(my love says i am either very lucky or i have a 6th sense when it comes to u2, cause its not the first time this happens
happy.gif
)

You should be lucky that I decided to read a bit of your post and not do what I intended to do after reading the title of the thread. lolwhat would you have done, kris??? block me on FB??? de-friend me in the zoo??? send me a threatening letter?laugh.gif