FAN CONTEST-MAKE A PUMPKIN - AND THE WINNERS ARE...

xtraspicy62

Just wanted to share this technique I found on the internet. It was easy..I just bought a doilie. Cut out the middle part(a circle)Placed it over the stem and placed some scotch tape in a few places on the ends. Filled in the holes with a black or any color permanent marker. Make sure you fill in all the holes. Lift off the doilie and look how beautiful it comes out! I can keep it for Thanksgibing as a centerpiece. Unlike my other one, that I'll have to throw away eventually..

148fs542321.gif

102_0467.jpg

thanks so much for sharing a strategy like this with us.

its cool that you shared with us this simple how to method.

and to utilize a doillie?

so simple, yet so beautiful...the pumpkin looks really artsy...one could use the doillie methd on just about anything, really....very nice!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Just wanted to share this technique I found on the internet. It was easy..I just bought a doilie. Cut out the middle part(a circle)Placed it over the stem and placed some scotch tape in a few places on the ends. Filled in the holes with a black or any color permanent marker. Make sure you fill in all the holes. Lift off the doilie and look how beautiful it comes out! I can keep it for Thanksgibing as a centerpiece. Unlike my other one, that I'll have to throw away eventually..

148fs542321.gif

102_0467.jpg

That is so pretty!

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Just wanted to share this technique I found on the internet. It was easy..I just bought a doilie. Cut out the middle part(a circle)Placed it over the stem and placed some scotch tape in a few places on the ends. Filled in the holes with a black or any color permanent marker. Make sure you fill in all the holes. Lift off the doilie and look how beautiful it comes out! I can keep it for Thanksgibing as a centerpiece. Unlike my other one, that I'll have to throw away eventually..

148fs542321.gif

102_0467.jpg

That is so pretty!

Thanks for your comments girls..I was hoping you would like it!photosmile.gif2uge4p4.gif