FAN CONTEST-MAKE A PUMPKIN - AND THE WINNERS ARE...

LAWoman, please do share with us your pics! (see my pm..)

and yes, everyone else who would like to share how they made theirs and what techniques they used would be loved!

Please also add more photos of your pumpkins, and ideas for other crafts, art, anything else inspirational too.

if you wanted to share a picture of your pumpkins that werent in the contest, please do that too!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

This was so much fun!!! Thanks Spicy for coming up with this idea and then the hsard work which you and Bigwave put into doing this.

Can't wait for the next one!!!

• Subscriber

Lawoman and Anjana please e-mail me your addresses as I have a couple of prizes for you. I won't be able to reply to your e-mail as it is not working still. Have still to wait for another day before attempting my third message. xoxglasses.gif

• Subscriber

Lawoman and Anjana please e-mail me your addresses as I have a couple of prizes for you. I won't be able to reply to your e-mail as it is not working still. Have still to wait for another day before attempting my third message. xoxglasses.gif

Thanks Shirley, it feels like Christmas already!  smile.gif

• Subscriber

tissue.gif*Tells self to be a gracious loser andremain stoic in the face of defeat*...

but oh dear....look what goes and happens smiley-taunt013.gifmad0240.gif tantrumsmiley.gif

LAWoman, you know me well enough by now toknow I’m just kidding, many congratulations on your much deserved win, your spaceman pumpkin was trulyinspired!

party0018.gif congratualtions.gif

Thank you kindly to everyone who voted forme, it’s very much appreciated love0072.gif(cheques are in the post).146fs96171.gif

And last but certainly not least a big thank you to Spicy and Bigwave for your hard work and efforts to run a funcompetition for us zootops.  Cheersm’dears xx

clap.gif2lbkos0.gif

can we do a U2 Christmas tree contest next? Decorate in U2 themed things? Just a thought....I got one started (well the trimming so far).

that would be cool badsilver, would you and zhivvy like to run that one? zhivvy has already suggested it, and it is such a fun thing to do, i highly recommend it!

In the meantime, im kinda busy with my work and am already putting together another contest to be announced next week.

so zhivvy and badsilver---are you in?!