FAN CONTEST-MAKE A PUMPKIN - AND THE WINNERS ARE...

anjana can you please confirm on this thread that you do not want the canendar? I got your PM and just for the sake of the community, I'd like everyone to know that it was offered and that you declined.

In that light, perhaps I can order it for someone else as you, anjana suggested I do...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The  offer of a prize is very kind but I shall politely decline on this occasion, if however, in subsequent contests the prize is a visit or phone call from a member of the band to congratulate me I will not be passing that one up 4chsmu1.gif

Cheers m'dears
  • Subscriber

LAWoman, please do share with us your pics! (see my pm..)

and yes, everyone else who would like to share how they made theirs and what techniques they used would be loved!

Please also add more photos of your pumpkins, and ideas for other crafts, art, anything else inspirational too.

if you wanted to share a picture of your pumpkins that werent in the contest, please do that too!

Thank you Spicy, for the carving I used wood carving tools. They were great and easy to manage and cut very well, especially for the skinning(??)because I think knives are hard to use and you don't have as much control and I do like to keep my hands and fingers intact..ha.And I used artificial light that came with a fake pumpkin I had. I drew Zoo baby with a pencil first. You know his head is kind of lemon shaped..?

102_0488.jpg

• Subscriber

I don't know what to call this....?? a motion blur......just a camera moving trick..I thought about posting one of these. I do like this trick..I think it's pretty cool. But the reason I posted the one I did, is because I wanted to really show the work and detail. These are fun though!

102_0406.jpg

102_0403-1.jpg

102_0393.jpg

102_0391.jpg

102_0390.jpg

• Subscriber

I dont know if this is the right place to respond. Any U2 button(s) will be fine with me. Unless the calendar is available. if that is still available I would like that.

Jason Royal

64 Mystery Lane

Athol, MA 01331

Well done on your pumpkin Jasonhappy.gif
  • Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

badsilver']can we do a U2 Christmas tree contest next? Decorate in U2 themed things? Just a thought....I got one started (well the trimming so far).

that would be cool badsilver, would you and zhivvy like to run that one? zhivvy has already suggested it, and it is such a fun thing to do, i highly recommend it!

In the meantime, im kinda busy with my work and am already putting together another contest to be announced next week.

so zhivvy and badsilver---are you in?!

I am in!!!!!! Badsilver?happy.gif