How to dismantle an atomic bomb art print

fade_out

Hello All

This is my first post, so sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I have a heart shaped art print framed from 'How to dismantle an atomic bomb' album release - I was wondering if you were allowed to sell it on this forum?

If not, could anyone tell me where the best place is to sell something like this?

Many Thanks

fade_out

Hello All

It doesn't have a certificate with it, it is numbered out of a total number of 60. I still have the promo paper bag, invite and album details it came with.

I will post pictures up of it this weekend, and let you know.

Many Thanks

• Subscriber

Hello All

It doesn't have a certificate with it, it is numbered out of a total number of 60. I still have the promo paper bag, invite and album details it came with.

I will post pictures up of it this weekend, and let you know.

Many Thanks

I sold mine on eBay without a Certificate and got around £107 for it not including postage. Really wanted to keep it, but the ball and chain would not allow it to be framed and given pride of place.

U2T35646.jpg

I've since picked up an October Lithograph for £30 delivered from eBay, which is awaiting framing and will be on my living room wall! Along with my No Line on the Horizon Limited edition.

U2T32313.jpg

m091000260_l.jpg

Hello all

This was actually a promotional print I got given to me at the album launch, it is one of only 60 in the world and came framed.

I have uploaded the pictures to here -

http://s165.photobucket.c...%20Bomb%20Heart%20print/

Let me know if anyone might be interested in taking it off my hands. I'm buying my first home and need the cash.

Feel free to ask me any questions.