Let the Injustice Begin...

RacerJason

• Subscriber

Sure I let my membership lapse after 2005 but I've been a fan for twenty-five years! Look at the fools coming out of the wood work to make a dime:

No links to auction / tout sites please

I had posted a link to Craigslist where a guy was asking $2000 for his early purchase code... UGH...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I let my membership lapse as well because there is so little value to it. Now they are paying us back for our disloyalty by making us go to the back ofthe line.

Oh well, like you point out, all the good seats will be on auction sites for $$$$$$$ anyway.

sitting here a little p'd-off ..as an original member of the first fan club..PRE-any U2.COM...and a paid member prior to VERTIGO and got shut out on anybenefits/pre-sales and today thinking of joining to get what ????/ letter C and day #3 pre-sale ???? and it seems lots are having issues w/ codes etc.....so IWILL AGAIN PAY THE MAN./.SCALPER..as usual if I am shut out...but pay or non pd. membership...I WILL GET MY TIX--27 shows so far!!!!!!!!!

u2jerry wrote:

sitting here a little p'd-off ..as an original member of the first fan club..PRE-any U2.COM...and a paid member prior to VERTIGO and got shut out on any benefits/pre-sales and today thinking of joining to get what ????/ letter C and day #3 pre-sale ???? and it seems lots are having issues w/ codes etc.....so I WILL AGAIN PAY THE MAN./.SCALPER..as usual if I am shut out...but pay or non pd. membership...I WILL GET MY TIX--27 shows so far!!!!!!!!!

frustrated and determined!!!happy.gif the lengths we go to foru2...lol