Grey's Anatomy mentioning Bono...LOL

surrenders

Watching Grey's Anatomy right now and they have a Middle East president as an emergency patient so part of the hospital is under high level security.  When 2 of the doctors on the show tried to enter the area they were stopped by security and the doctors were trying to guess who the patient was and they kept asking, "is it Bono?" 

Pretty funny!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny.  I have never seen that show, but it was on at a friend's this evening, and I saw that bit about Bono.

The show Fringe (which I do watch sometimes because I like sciency-weird things) also did a Bono-bit.  In that, a crossover agent from a parallel universe who has infiltrated our side, is being given a primer on pop culture, and she turns to a photo of Bono in a pop culture book.  Asking about him, and stating that he is "easy on the eyes" (lol), she is cautioned against being seduced and reminded that "they are the ones who started the war" (between the universes)-- In other words, the culture/world that Bono belongs to started the war. Laugh!  

This is funny.  I have never seen that show, but it was on at a friend's this evening, and I saw that bit about Bono.

The show Fringe (which I do watch sometimes because I like sciency-weird things) also did a Bono-bit.  In that, a crossover agent from a parallel universe who has infiltrated our side, is being given a primer on pop culture, and she turns to a photo of Bono in a pop culture book.  Asking about him, and stating that he is "easy on the eyes" (lol), she is cautioned against being seduced and reminded that "they are the ones who started the war" (between the universes)-- In other words, the culture/world that Bono belongs to started the war. Laugh!  

• Community Moderator

I saw this last night too. I haven't watched Grey's on a consistent basis in a while and I just happen to decide to watch it last night. I thought it was pretty funny and my hubby thought I had decided to watch it because of that and was surprised when I said I didn't know that was going to be on there.