When I was a little girl.......

n2u274

• Subscriber

the movie Pete's Dragon was one of my favorite movies. I had the soundtrack (vinyl) and played this song over, and over again. Who knew that when I sung this song, while twirling around, and around, I would become a huge U2 fan 9 years later (1987).

(thread moved to the 'general' forum from 'all about U2' by Lemonhead)

I loved it as well! I had a story book LP of Puff the Magic Dragon that was my ultimate favourite. I had my own little record player that closed up like a briefcase and I would march around all over the place with it and several record books.

Wow N2...thank you so much for posting this.  It brought a huge smile to my face because I was thinking about this movie yesterday....and yes it was one of my most favorite movies of all time as a child and even today.  And as Pete said in the song "I Love U2"...that's awesome.  Thanks for bringing such joy to my day for sharing thisclap.gif

• Subscriber

When I was a little girl I asked my mother what will I be , will I be pretty , will I be rich , here's what she said to me.....................

Pete's dragon was before my time lol but I enjoyed the clip.............................Seems sweet..................

• Subscriber
Wow N2...thank you so much for posting this.  It brought a huge smile to my face because I was thinking about this movie yesterday....and yes it was one of my most favorite movies of all time as a child and even today.  And as Pete said in the song "I Love U2"...that's awesome.  Thanks for bringing such joy to my day for sharing thissmile.gif

As for 123Love, this movie came out back in a time when Disney characters were allowed to imbibe alcohol. A LOT of alcohol ! I miss those days.

• Subscriber

[quote name=n2u274 wrote:

SacredRose]Wow N2...thank you so much for posting this.  It brought a huge smile to my face because I was thinking about this movie yesterday....and yes it was one of my most favorite movies of all time as a child and even today.  And as Pete said in the song "I Love U2"...that's awesome.  Thanks for bringing such joy to my day for sharing thissmile.gif

As for 123Love, this movie came out back in a time when Disney characters were allowed to imbibe alcohol. A LOT of alcohol ! I miss those days.

party0036.gifyes, what happened to those days????

btw 123, i'm not sure if this movie is before my time, but i got a disney-fairytale-book for my 6th b-day and this story was in it, with pics from the film and i was in love!!