If you believed they put a man on the moon.....

basher1

I know a number of old-timers who worked on the Apollo program for NASA.  And I have met Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the moon after Neil Armstrong.  I cannot believe people still doubt this happened.

I had a funny moment in Chicago last summer, where I had gone to attend the International Space Development Conference, and at which Buzz Aldrin also spoke.  I was downtown with a NASA engineer, and while he waited outside on the street while I ran into my hotel, he became engaged with a Croatian guy who maintained that Apollo never happened.   It was truly something to watch this old brilliant guy who worked on the capsules trying to convince this ignoramous that the flights had  indeed happened.  I remained at a loss for words or thoughts for some time after, I must admit.

I know a number of old-timers who worked on the Apollo program for NASA.  And I have met Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the moon after Neil Armstrong.  I cannot believe people still doubt this happened.

I had a funny moment in Chicago last summer, where I had gone to attend the International Space Development Conference, and at which Buzz Aldrin also spoke.  I was downtown with a NASA engineer, and while he waited outside on the street while I ran into my hotel, he became engaged with a Croatian guy who maintained that Apollo never happened.   It was truly something to watch this old brilliant guy who worked on the capsules trying to convince this ignoramous that the flights had  indeed happened.  I remained at a loss for words or thoughts for some time after, I must admit.