what are you styling today?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

My new baker boy hat from Monsoon, it was a birthday prezzy.

79134797_m1.jpg
I love that, I bought one for my daughter this weekend. She looks so cute and stylin. I've been wearing a sweater like this from Daisy Fuentes. They call it a floral tunic, I love it becuase you can tie the ends around your waist too. Except, mine in long sleeve.

floraltunic.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Lemonhead']My new sneakers
smile.gif

350734_46.jpg&w=393&h=430&bg=256,256,256

love these!! nice suede texture...wearing them to a u2 show, love?

I doubt it....no concert to go to and don't want to mess them up lol I'll wear them during the live threads though happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']

79134797_m1.jpg

I love that, I bought one for my daughter this weekend. She looks so cute and stylin. I've been wearing a sweater like this from Daisy Fuentes. They call it a floral tunic, I love it becuase you can tie the ends around your waist too. Except, mine in long sleeve.

floraltunic.jpg

Very stylish, I love long tunic garments but my bum is rather too big to carry them off elegantly so I tend to stick to shorter lengths (advice fom Gok Wan fashion guru, authority in big bums and roundly tums!!)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']

79134797_m1.jpg

floraltunic.jpg

Very stylish, I love long tunic garments but my bum is rather too big to carry them off elegantly so I tend to stick to shorter lengths (advice fom Gok Wan fashion guru, authority in big bums and roundly tums!!)Hey..dont' sweat it I have a bum problem too..........would love to seek a fashion guru though!