• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

barbara1']OMG!!! LOVE THE HAT, ANJANA!!!!!!!!

*thinks anjana should offer it to her, for making up...

But I sent you Bono with flowers, is that not enough??? 
352nmsp.gifnope! want the hat!!!

Not this cap?? heh heh LOL

A190C9A3-0538-6DB0-86E6FAB5B0330BFD.jpg

• Subscriber

i already have one similar to the one your stalker was wearing, anjna! lol!

i love the other one, cause more suitable for this season.
btw: i know gok, he likes to make women poss naked! lol, but love how he gets women to embrase their looks.

Wear pants that are bootleg or flare at the bottom. Pants tapering at the bottom only draw attention to the size of a behind. Flaring at the bottom draws the eye away from problem areas.
Wear solid colors on the bottom. Dark colors especially minimize the appearance of a large butt. Patterns of any kind only draw attention. Dark, solid colors give a slimming appearance.
Have tops that are hip-length. Tops ending at the hipbone visually break the figure down in a different place from the natural waistline, and minimize a large behind.
Draw the eye up away from problem areas by wearing tops that are flashy. Wear bright colors, busy patterns, or shiny attention-grabbing materials.

Broaden shoulders visually to better balance the figure. This makes the butt seem smaller. Do this by wearing necklines that visually broaden, like square necklines and boat-necks. Shoulder pads also do the trick as long as they are slight and natural-looking to avoid dressing out-of-style.
Avoid wearing pants with high waistlines. Lower waistlines visually break down the behind and minimize the appearance of the size.

Wear A-line skirts. This is the same concept as wearing flared or boot-leg pants. The fullness at the bottom flows nicely over a large behind.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']

My new baker boy hat from Monsoon, it was a birthday prezzy.

79134797_m1.jpg

I love that, I bought one for my daughter this weekend. She looks so cute and stylin. I've been wearing a sweater like this from Daisy Fuentes. They call it a floral tunic, I love it becuase you can tie the ends around your waist too. Except, mine in long sleeve.

floraltunic.jpg

the cut of this tunic is perfect for giving a streamlined appearance...good choice