Jump to content

Still adead zoo, might as well head off to bed


Jillie
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

[quote name='security_in_anonymity wrote:


mick james']

Oh, and my favourite - peeps that get annoyed and part ways with an "I'm leaving the Zoo forever because you're all pathalogically disturbed" thread, only to return a few months later with a different screen name.....  
wink.gifI did that....left for a year, came back only to find things still criminally poisoned. Left for another year and came back to find things as they are now, which is really quite civil and nice :-)  But in all frankness, there were criminals here then, engaging in criminal actions--hacking, stalking, worse.  And they were being enabled by whoever the creep was running the place at the time. There is no getting around this truth.  Glad they have regrouped in some shady hole elsewhere.

 

While I'm sceptical enough of these claims to think that you are being majorly paranoid, I do remember you making these claims to very little fanfare at the time.

 

Did you really get stalked and hacked, or did you just get overly offended by opposing opinions and the fact that those of us in the colonies are known to swear like pirates?

 

Mate, I ask this respectfully, and if you say these things happened then I'll respect you enough to believe that you felt these things were true.

 

But really, criminal hacking stalkers? And a moderator that facilitated their activities?

 

You serious? You make it sound like the Russian Mafia used to run these boards....

 

I'm intrigued.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='security_in_anonymity wrote:


mick james']

Oh, and my favourite - peeps that get annoyed and part ways with an "I'm leaving the Zoo forever because you're all pathalogically disturbed" thread, only to return a few months later with a different screen name.....  
wink.gifI did that....left for a year, came back only to find things still criminally poisoned. Left for another year and came back to find things as they are now, which is really quite civil and nice :-)  But in all frankness, there were criminals here then, engaging in criminal actions--hacking, stalking, worse.  And they were being enabled by whoever the creep was running the place at the time. There is no getting around this truth.  Glad they have regrouped in some shady hole elsewhere.

 

While I'm sceptical enough of these claims to think that you are being majorly paranoid, I do remember you making these claims to very little fanfare at the time.

 

Did you really get stalked and hacked, or did you just get overly offended by opposing opinions and the fact that those of us in the colonies are known to swear like pirates?

 

Mate, I ask this respectfully, and if you say these things happened then I'll respect you enough to believe that you felt these things were true.

 

But really, criminal hacking stalkers? And a moderator that facilitated their activities?

 

You serious? You make it sound like the Russian Mafia used to run these boards....

 

I'm intrigued.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:


security_in_anonymity wrote:

mick james']

Oh, and my favourite - peeps that get annoyed and part ways with an "I'm leaving the Zoo forever because you're all pathalogically disturbed" thread, only to return a few months later with a different screen name.....  
wink.gif
I did that....left for a year, came back only to find things still criminally poisoned. Left for another year and came back to find things as they are now, which is really quite civil and nice :-)  But in all frankness, there were criminals here then, engaging in criminal actions--hacking, stalking, worse.  And they were being enabled by whoever the creep was running the place at the time. There is no getting around this truth.  Glad they have regrouped in some shady hole elsewhere.

 

While I'm sceptical enough of these claims to think that you are being majorly paranoid, I do remember you making these claims to very little fanfare at the time.

 

Did you really get stalked and hacked, or did you just get overly offended by opposing opinions and the fact that those of us in the colonies are known to swear like pirates?

 

Mate, I ask this respectfully, and if you say these things happened then I'll respect you enough to believe that you felt these things were true.

 

But really, criminal hacking stalkers? And a moderator that facilitated their activities?

 

You serious? You make it sound like the Russian Mafia were running the boards....

 

I'm intrigued.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:


security_in_anonymity wrote:

mick james']

Oh, and my favourite - peeps that get annoyed and part ways with an "I'm leaving the Zoo forever because you're all pathalogically disturbed" thread, only to return a few months later with a different screen name.....  
wink.gif
I did that....left for a year, came back only to find things still criminally poisoned. Left for another year and came back to find things as they are now, which is really quite civil and nice :-)  But in all frankness, there were criminals here then, engaging in criminal actions--hacking, stalking, worse.  And they were being enabled by whoever the creep was running the place at the time. There is no getting around this truth.  Glad they have regrouped in some shady hole elsewhere.

 

While I'm sceptical enough of these claims to think that you are being majorly paranoid, I do remember you making these claims to very little fanfare at the time.

 

Did you really get stalked and hacked, or did you just get overly offended by opposing opinions and the fact that those of us in the colonies are known to swear like pirates?

 

Mate, I ask this respectfully, and if you say these things happened then I'll respect you enough to believe that you felt these things were true.

 

But really, criminal hacking stalkers? And a moderator that facilitated their activities?

 

You serious? You make it sound like the Russian Mafia were running the boards....

 

I'm intrigued.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm seeing this thread late in the game. What on earth!!! It's kind of gone all over the place at this stage but what is a flash mob and how did I miss it and was it a thread somewhere on here?

 

I find that there are too many message boards to keep up with. I try to scan about four of them (two in free and two in paid) each day to keep up with stuff. Do we really need so many boards?

 

And a U2 fan site being stalked and criminalized? Really? Hard to believe. If it was, then those were people with way too much time on their hands when you consider what sorts of sites there are on the world wide web to infiltrate and mess with.

 

Ok someone explain what the flash mob thing was.

:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm seeing this thread late in the game. What on earth!!! It's kind of gone all over the place at this stage but what is a flash mob and how did I miss it and was it a thread somewhere on here?

 

I find that there are too many message boards to keep up with. I try to scan about four of them (two in free and two in paid) each day to keep up with stuff. Do we really need so many boards?

 

And a U2 fan site being stalked and criminalized? Really? Hard to believe. If it was, then those were people with way too much time on their hands when you consider what sorts of sites there are on the world wide web to infiltrate and mess with.

 

Ok someone explain what the flash mob thing was.

:)

A big group of old Zootops popped in for a visit the other day.

 

Now the Zoo is broken laugh.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm seeing this thread late in the game. What on earth!!! It's kind of gone all over the place at this stage but what is a flash mob and how did I miss it and was it a thread somewhere on here?

 

I find that there are too many message boards to keep up with. I try to scan about four of them (two in free and two in paid) each day to keep up with stuff. Do we really need so many boards?

 

And a U2 fan site being stalked and criminalized? Really? Hard to believe. If it was, then those were people with way too much time on their hands when you consider what sorts of sites there are on the world wide web to infiltrate and mess with.

 

Ok someone explain what the flash mob thing was.

:)

A big group of old Zootops popped in for a visit the other day.

 

Now the Zoo is broken laugh.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:


scout6']Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm seeing this thread late in the game. What on earth!!! It's kind of gone all over the place at this stage but what is a flash mob and how did I miss it and was it a thread somewhere on here?

 

I find that there are too many message boards to keep up with. I try to scan about four of them (two in free and two in paid) each day to keep up with stuff. Do we really need so many boards?

 

And a U2 fan site being stalked and criminalized? Really? Hard to believe. If it was, then those were people with way too much time on their hands when you consider what sorts of sites there are on the world wide web to infiltrate and mess with.

 

Ok someone explain what the flash mob thing was.

:)

A big group of old Zootops popped in for a visit the other day.

 

Now the Zoo is broken laugh.gif

 

And we need to fix it - call 999 or 911 or any other emergency number!!! need the drugs!!!tongue.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...