Party??

Zhivvy

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

suee']Before i had this thing in front of me , i wrote letters, about... sending b.day wishes, xmas etc and questions about cd's dvd's words about all sorts of things U2 ish, and the lady would send me cards of U2 and answer question. It's the address in the back of their cd's I had been doing this for a number of years. I always hoped the odd message would get some place.

That is so cool that you got replies - maybe I will have to send one of my christmas cards I designed to there - i hope that they would like it!

Make it a clean one!embarassed.gif

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='suee wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

suee']Before i had this thing in front of me , i wrote letters, about... sending b.day wishes, xmas etc and questions about cd's dvd's words about all sorts of things U2 ish, and the lady would send me cards of U2 and answer question. It's the address in the back of their cd's I had been doing this for a number of years. I always hoped the odd message would get some place.

That is so cool that you got replies - maybe I will have to send one of my christmas cards I designed to there - i hope that they would like it!

Make it a clean one!embarassed.gif

My cards I have made are fun - not rude at all by any stretch of the imagination - if you signed up to the list you will get one and see!

I shall look forward ... now to bed to bed....i must go, seen the clock and now its 1.36am. My feet are frozen and they haven't been to Icelands! I shall dream many dreams, wish you good night and many happy dreams. See you tomorrow...around for a few more mins while i do the things i need before the lights go out. roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

I shall look forward ... now to bed to bed....i must go, seen the clock and now its 1.36am. My feet are frozen and they haven't been to Icelands! I shall dream many dreams, wish you good night and many happy dreams. See you tomorrow...around for a few more mins while i do the things i need before the lights go out. roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I'm guessing i should sleep too as i may be getting a phone call to work tomorrow at 7 - ooopps!!!

Nice to chat and see you soon!happy.gif